I could write a novel about today... so much fun... so many funny kid comments... but I'm tired so I'll just sum it up with the top 10 highlights of the day...
10. I took a shower AND washed my hair...
9. Treats from VGs... A Cardiff classic
8. The Moms were served brunch by our husbands AND they cleaned up, too!
7. It was my first Mother's Day with three little ones!
6. Noah rode a 2-wheel bike by himself for the first time! (Daddy got a really good work-out!)
5. Noah tackled several ramps and the half-pipe at the YMCA today! He fell many times but just got right back up and kept going for it!
4. Cecily made me a present - handprints and a jar that she glued papers on. I
cried... I was so proud.
3. Noah made me a special card that I will keep forever and he made me a jewelry box with his picture on it.
2. A card from Brien with words that mattered. He has a knack for this... and I love it!
1. We had a wonderful day as a family - Grammy, Grandpa, Auntie, Uncle Keith, the cousins, the hubby and the kiddos! What could be better?
Onwards and upwards!
Oh... and Noah keeps asking us a lot of questions about God. He also keeps telling us that God is everywhere - in the food, in the air, the beach, his skateboard, everywhere. But the best part of this conversation was after he listed dozens of things that God made he wanted to know if God was responsible for Texas? LOL! That kid is funny...